We have access to multiple lists of REO properties being offered for sale and are eager to assist your acquisition activities. NAA offers the following bulk purchase services:
- provide lists from which you can cherry-pick a portfolio;
- assist with submission of the necessary Buyer Questionnaire, Letter of Intent to Purchase and Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure forms required by Sellers;
- assist with the design and implementation of your due diligence process;
- provide comprehensive, post-acquisition Portfolio Management Services.
Purchasing REO property pools in bulk allows buyers to enjoy volume discounts and create diversified, custom portfolios of multiple properties. Buyers can pick the locations and the properties, and buy them together as a portfolio to save time and money. In addition to the potential for substantial price discounts, buyers of bulk pool portfolios enjoy a number of other potential benefits, including:
- risk mitigation
- increased returns
- creation of ongoing cash flow.
Portfolio acquisitions entails buying properties across multiple states in multiple cities. It is important to have a portfolio-oriented mindset when buying multiple, foreclosed properties in all-or-nothing bulk packages. The goal is to spread risk across a diversified portfolio of properties. Often, a meaningful percentage of properties, within a given bulk portfolio package, can be sold to local buyers, serving to reduce overall, initial portfolio acquisition costs. Remaining properties may be renovated for rental or resale, or sold to owner-occupants through seller-financing, installment sales. Properties sold to owner-occupants with seller financing create a portfolio of performing Notes, through which an owner’s initial acquisition costs may be recovered within several years and, thereafter, provide ongoing, monthly cash flow for many years to come.