At some point over the life of your REO portfolio ownership, you will likely choose to dispose of these properties that have been converted to performing Notes, whether due to changing market conditions, lifestyle considerations or other personal reasons. Or, alternatively, you may be interested in acquiring performing or non-performing Notes to add to your existing portfolio. The decisions you make regarding when, where, and how to sell or acquire your assets have serious implications on the overall value of your portfolio. At NAA we have assisted many buyers in selling and acquiring performing and non-performing Notes designed to increase or maximum income and portfolio value. If you are thinking that the time might be right for you to dispose of or acquire performing or non- performing Notes, please consider the services offered by NAA, listed below.
- Sourcing Performing and Non- Performing Note Portfolios;
- Coordination and Transfer of Account information, required for Note Sales or Acquisitions;
- Recommendations and Implementation of Note sales or acquisitions;
- Preparation and Documentation of Note Sales or Acquisition Agreements;
- Coordination and Supervision of Note Recordation Services;
At NAA, we seek to provide our clients with feasible sources for Note sales and acquisitions, as part of a comprehensive portfolio strategy approach. Proactive asset management allows REO owners to make optimal portfolio decisions, rather than merely reacting to cyclical market fluctuations.